Tuesday 1 February 2022

New blog

So, funny story...

I naively allowed someone access to my old blog. Not my finest hour I grant you and not an experience I plan to endure again. Needless to say the old blog is gone and this is MitchyMooMiniatures 2.

My intention, as it has always been, is to share as much as I have learnt about the miniature hobby. My objective is to encourage as many people to the hobby because without them, who will be the next generation of makers and collectors?

You will notice on the blogs front page, a banner displaying 'HOME', 'PRINTIES', 'SVG's', '3D STL's' and 'VIDEOS'. This is a navigation bar which will take you to the appropriate page displaying free-to-use files that you can download, print and share. I intend to put one new file in a week. If there is something you want to see, something hard to find, something you've longed for then let me know in the comments. I will try my best to find/make/design it.

Ta ta for now

Pepper


 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm sorry to read that someone took advantage of your trust. Good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty. It was my own stupid fault but I'm taking it as a learning experience :)

      Delete
  2. i loved looking at every detail in this workshop

    ReplyDelete